Lloyd’s educational philosophy is centered on creating highly skilled and employable, Industry ready graduates. The Training and Placement Cell is a vertical dedicated to providing all possible assistance to its students to ensure they secure employment at the end of their education program.
Placement Cell collaborates with reputed organizations across industries towards arranging campus interviews for the final year students. We operate round the year to facilitate connections between companies and the students.
Campus recruitment drives are undertaken by inviting companies from the private sectors to place the Institute's students at entry level positions. Placement assistance is provided industry/sector/vertical-wise as well as by functional area wise.
The Cell operates through its two wings, ‘The Corporate Connect Cell’ and ‘The Centre of Excellence’.
1. To find the best placement opportunity for Lloyd students.
2. Developing fresh connections with industry leaders and organizations collaborating with various corporates for campus recruitment.
3. Ensuring students have ample industry conditioning through summer and Winter Internships.
4. Conducting workshops on Corporate Readiness, Personality Development programs, Mock interviews, Group Discussions.
5. Organizing seminars, job fests, conclaves with industry leaders as a means for our students to learn from the best in the industry.